PACCAR 8.9-liter PX-9 300 horsepower engine, 860lb/ft torque
Allison 3000HS 6-speed automatic transmission
Custom fabricated rear box enclosure with hydraulic lift gate (5,000-pound capacity)
Exhaust brake, air suspension, multiple side and rear backup cameras
Remote winch, dual A/C units, LED lighting
Like new – only 33,000 miles
Transporting your special vehicle should be an easy and relaxing decision, ensuring that your prized mode of transportation is secure, protected, and easy to move from one place to another. Porsche of Chandler, Arizona thought the same about their customer’s prized automobiles and decided instead of using a normal tow vehicle they would use this: a custom auto transporter. Prepared to be a one-person operation, every option has been tailored to ensure that it is as easy as it gets to load vehicles onto this personal transporter.
Built on a Kenworth T270 chassis, this special transporter was optioned with items to make the process of loading, unloading, and driving the transporter an ease for the driver. Optioned with a 8.9-liter diesel PACCAR engine with 300hp and 860lb/ft of torque, an Allison 3000HS 6-speed automatic transmission, exhaust brake, and air ride suspension, the Kenworth is an easy-to-drive transporter. As a premiere Porsche dealer that wasn’t enough. A custom-designed box was built for the truck, complete with a roll-out platform for easy loading. Once it was completed, the Kenworth was sold to its current owner, who underwent a series of changes to be set up for kart racing.
All of the interior cabinetry, TV’s, complete race awning, vinyl side skirts, and complete setup of Kiwi tile make this transporter perfect for race events, track days, or even product promotion. The garage space is loaded with cabinets and work benches featuring power supplied by an 8kW Onan generator, onboard air compressor and Dual split A/C systems. The interior has a commercial grade electric rear door to close off the interior when the liftgate is open, rubber round dot flooring and LED lights. With only 33,000 miles, the Kenworth is in immaculate condition.
Motorsports often requires specialty equipment and this custom transporter is a great example of how an event ready transporter can greatly improve a motorsport experience. With plenty of space, ample storage for your supplies on the side storage boxes, modern technology to make driving and maneuvering easier, all while only being driven 33,000 miles, this Kenworth truck is almost like brand new.
2016 Kenworth Truck Chassis:
• VIN: 2NKHHJ6X1GM132900
• 33,000 original miles.
• Overall transporter dimensions: 36’4”’ long x 12’-10” tall x 102” wide
• 10,000lb capacity front axle.
• 16,000lb capacity air ride rear axle.
• Engine: Paccar PX-9 300HP 860 ft/lb
• Transmission: Allison 300HS automatic transmission.
• Wheel base approximately 272”
• Dual air ride seats
• Custom upper fairing on top of cab.
• Alcoa forged 22.5” Dura-Bright aluminum wheels
• Chrome heated mirrors
• Reverse and shop cameras
• 56-gallon diesel fuel tank.
• AM/FM Bluetooth and USB radio.
• Upgraded Suspension with custom valved monotube FOX Shocks.
Fully Enclosed Van Body:
• Overall van body dimensions: 27’ long x 145” tall x 102” wide.
• Inside shop area dimensions: 25’6” long x 101” tall x 98” wide. (89” wide and 89” tall at rear door opening.)
• Lightweight aluminum tube frame construction
• Aluminum sheet interior and exterior finish panels
• Custom formed extruded aluminum upper rails
• 30” Side door into garage area with integrated steps
• Reinforced heavy duty roof structure – observation deck ready.
Custom Belly Box Storage:
• (2) Open Curbside lockable boxes: 48” Wide x 33” Tall x 23” Deep
• (2) Open Roadside lockable boxes: 48” Wide x 33” Tall x 23” Deep
• Full carpeted belly boxes with integrated LED lighting
• Lightweight Aluminum extrusion constructed hydraulic liftgate platform: 135” long x 90.5” wide
• 18” flip over approach ramp
• Platform operates from ground level up to deck height allowing lower indoor headroom clearance requirements.
• 12v hydraulic power unit located in the curbside rear belly box
• (2) Dedicated group 34 batteries
• Shop area with LED 12V lights, undercabinet lighting and load lights.
• Base cabinets with workbenches, drawer cabinet, large vertical cabinets, upper cabinets
• (2) 42” Samsung TV monitors
• White aluminum panel interior wall finish with 30” lower carpeted wall panels
• S-track tie down provisions on walls and floor
• Commercial grade small coined textured flooring
• Dual split unit Air conditioning systems with 4 airflow assist fans mounted in front wall upper cabinet
• Powered commercial grade all aluminum rear curtain style roll up door
• Current configuration open floor space: 71” Wide x 19’9” (Rear 74” open 98” wide)
• Full insulation in walls and ceiling and ceramic exterior roof coating
• 8kW Diesel Onan generator mounted in front roadside belly box.
• Full custom stainless steel generator exhaust up the front of box to roof to keep fumes away from pit area or under awning
• Generator fuel supply connector to truck tanks
• Dedicated generator start battery/house battery
• Main electrical distribution panel located in shop upper cabinet
• 50-amp automatic transfer switch between shore power and generator.
• 30A 110V shore power connection cable and 110V 15amp adapter cable
• (4) interior 110V receptacles integrated into workbenches
• (6) 110v receptacles in belly boxes
• Liftgate battery charger
• House battery charger
Air Compressor Package:
• Air compressor located in second belly box from the front on roadside
• Outlets located at the compressor, Curbside Front and Curbside rear belly box
Custom Awning Package:
• Full custom 20’ projection x 35’ race canopy system
• Awning frame is all clear anodized aluminum construction with quick pin set up
• All poles store inside transporter on custom aluminum wall mounted rack system
• Canopy is white in color and includes full side walls and optional hospitality panels
• Full complement of black vinyl side skirts that attach to truck and extend to the ground and cover rear tires on transporter
• Full Kiwi tile system for complete ground area under awning with custom storage cart
Only Allstate offers Safe Driving Bonus Checks to you every six months you're accident free, Accident Forgiveness, which guarantees your rates won't go up because of an accident, and Claim Satisfaction Guarantee, guaranteeing that your claim experience will be fast, fair and hassle-free — or you'll get your money back, no questions asked. Allstate offers more than 15 Auto discounts to help you save.
Compare shipping quotes and save up to 80% uShip's transport marketplace gives you access to thousands of trusted providers who compete for your business, so you can pick your price and ship with confidence.
SpareFoot is the largest online marketplace for storage, making it easier to compare your options, find the best deals and prices and place a free online reservation, no credit card required. Self-storage facilities across the country have stepped up to meet the storage needs of car owners by offering safe, monitored space for you to keep your car. Whether you simply need a place to park it outside for a couple of weeks or are looking for a second garage to store your classic car, a self-storage facility near you may have exactly what you need.