AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN – CLASSIC AND ANTIQUE AUTOS
WE ARE MOVING! CONTACT OUR SHOP FOR LOCATION INFORMATION
Seeking a highly motivated and EXPERIENCED CLASSIC/ANTIQUE AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE TECHNICIAN for an established automotive restoration facility. Restoration shop experience is required. We will request that candidate’s review with us the most recent work you have done in the field.
• Duties may include but are not limited to;
• Perform work outlined on repair orders with efficiency and accuracy.
• Diagnostics of any malfunction; determine parts needed and perform repair.
• Automotive troubleshooting and testing including Classic and/or Antique Auto’s.
• Ensure that customer vehicles are repaired accurately and kept clean!
• Road test vehicles to ensure qualify repair the 1st Time.
• Make sure the finish work meets or exceeds the expected quality and matches existing vehicle (this is a restoration shop).
• Communicate with Shop Foreman at all times.
Requirements for all the position:
• All Candidates must be able to complete the probationary period.
• Candidates must be able to pass pre-employment testing which may include a background check, drug test, and MVR.
• Candidates must have a valid driver’s license and have their own transportation.
• Your own hand tools.
• Outstanding communication skills and be a team player.
• You must be willing to learn and have technical aptitude.
• You need to be organized and clean.
All candidates should consider themselves inventive, independent worker and creative thinkers.
Pay will be based on experience/efficiency. This is a full time position
Only EXPERIENCED Candidate's in the Automotive Restoration Industry Apply.