Hello, I am selling a 351 Windsor which came out of a 1993 Ford Lightning (pictured below). Machine work was done at Al Hubbard's Machine Shop in Hayward California. Engine comes with new head gaskets and intake gaskets. Additional parts available as well.
ENGINE PARTS LIST:
- Engine: 1993 Ford 351 Windsor roller motor w/ new one piece rear main seal.(Ford Part #F4TE-6015-AA-14)
- Crankshaft: Factory Cast Steel, polished and checked for straightness by Ed's Crankshaft in Hayward. Fitted with King Bearings (.010 under)
- Rods: Factory Cast Rods (F2TE-AA) resized with ARP Wave-Loc rod bolts. Fitted with King bearings (.010 under)
- Pistons: Speed Pro Forged Aluminum (Part#L2446F) with Engine Pro (Hastings) Plasma Moly file fit rings.
- PRW Main Girdle with 5140 Studs, nuts and washers.
- Oil Pump: Melling Standard Volume with ARP oil pump drive shaft
- Durabond Cam Bearings
- Ford Racing Timing Cover (Installed but never used) with new crankshaft seal
- Canton Stainless steel oil pan studs
- ATI Crankshaft bolt
This engine combo would be fantastic for a street/strip application or back into a nice pickup truck. Please feel free to contact me day or night with any inquiries or questions. Thank You.