1997 S-10, V8 ConversionV8, 305CI, Tuned Port, Extended Cab
*** NOT 100% Completed, All parts needed to finish included, and then some.
- Only item not included in pictures is the bed cove, it got damaged during moving it around one time, so I removed it.
- One picture of the fuel tank/bed underside is old, the new custom tank has been installed in its place.
FREE and CLEAR TITLE
39,000 ACTUAL MILEAGE ON BODY/FRAME
0 MILES ON ENGINE, and TRANNY
ORIGINAL 1ST OWNER
ALL 100% NEW PARTS FOR CUSTOM MODS AND WORK.
1989 305 TPI - 5.0l, Camaro Firebuild, Fresh Build, Block was complete maganafluxed, honed, polished and balanced crank
Custom Built 700R4 Transmission from Lee Myles, Dubbed "The Beast", upgraded pumps, valving, internals, etc..
B&M HoleShot 2400 Stall Converter
Power Master Gear Drive Starter
Crane 1.6 Rockers
Crane CompuCam 2040 - .440/.454 lift and 270/276 duration at .500, slightly higher now because of 1.6 rockers
B&M Mega "Truck" Ratchet Shifter
World Products 305 Torquer Heads
22 Gallon Custom Steel Fuel Tank (Installed)
Aeromotive Tsunami Fuel Pump
Braided Stainless Lines and AN Fittings throughout.
Crane Fuel Pressure Regulator and Summit Pressure Gauge
Crane Timing Gear and Pushrods
MSD Pro Billet HEI Distributor, w/ Blaster Coil and Wires
Accel Coil Wire
Hedman Elite Series Headers, Ceramic Coated
(4) Derale/Flexlite Cooling Fans, with new Corvette 3 Core Radiator
3" Lowering Kit Front - Spindles, 2" Rear Lowering (Blocks)
Custom 3" Exhaust, Magnaflow Muffler, and Hi-Flow Cat
Centerline Scorpion 17" Wheels - 17x7 Front, 17x9.5 Rear
w/Firestone Firehawk SV50 Front Tires (215/45-17)
w/BFG CompTA ZR 275/40-17 Rear Tires
Accel DFI 6.0 ECM System, will include laptop and software (laptop needs battery)
Custom Cyberdyne Digital Dash, and Digital Gage Pods, total of 7 digital gauges.
Richmond Lok-Rite Power Trax Rear Locker
Summit Racing Aluminum Diff Cover and Stiffener
Gray Bed Rug
Flex Lite Trans Cooler
Alpine Head Unit, Aura Bass Shakers, Setup for Blowthrough Enclosure from Bed, but easily patched.
Lakewood Traction Bars
Most or all AC Components
What needs done still:
- Finish installation of Trans Cooler (parts provided)
- Install Ignition Coil and wire (parts Provided)
- Mount ECM/Computer (parts Provided)
- Install Harness to Tranny from ECM (parts Provided)
- Install Relays for Fan Controls to ECM (parts Provided)
- Complete Installation of Shifter (parts provided)
- Install A/C System (Most Parts provided (compressor, lines, accumulator) estimated at $400-500 to have a shop retrofit the parts I have into a working system.
- Install Lockrite Locker, and Pinion Support Cover. (parts provided)
- Install Traction Bars (parts provided)
PAINT: NEEDS TO BE RECONDITIONED FROM SITTING SO LONG, NEVER KEPT OUTDOORS, ALWAYS INDOORS, OR STORED IN TRAILER.
I just need to move this, as I simply have too many irons in the fire, and have to let go of some things, even if it means losing huge dollars, hence the low price I am asking. The truck is an original ARiZONA truck, not once single spec of rust anywhere.
To the right buyer, I may include the 20ft box enclosed trailer for some extra cash on top of the deal.
I can accept Cash, Postal Money Orders, Bank Check (Must Clear), or Credit Cards (they would process through my business and show up as my company name (Dark Matter Armory and Precision)