Great Buy with over $85k Invested! New Engine and Trans with only and Hour on the powertrain for a Shake Down. Less than 5 Hours on all suspension Components. Fresh Paint and New 997.2 Grand Am Front End Conversion. I had the car built for POC (Porsche Owners Club) GT4 Class. Car recently Dyno'd at 275 WHP at a class weight of 2,876 lbs with driver and on Hoosier R7s. You can Run PCA GT3 and NASA GTS-3 with slight adjustments as needed. Note that the Engine is restricted to its current HP which gives it a flat torque curve... unrestricted the engine is capable of approx. 315-325 WHP so you can run a higher class if desired.
Engine and Trans
- Fresh Rebuilt 3.8 Engine restricted to 275 WHP for POC GT4
- Deep Sump Oil Pan and Porsche Motorsports AOS
- Third Radiator
- 6 Speed Transmission – with Shorter Ring & Pinion Gears, 996 Oiling Shaft, Guards LSD
- Transmission Cooler
- LWFW and Racing Clutch
- Racing Exhaust
- Numeric Racing Shifter
Suspension and Brakes
- JRZ RS2 Coil-overs with 700/900 lbs springs
- GT3 Sway bars
- GT3 Cup Control Arms
- Tarett Monoball Suspension
- Boxster S Brake Conversion with 350mm Giro Disc Upgrade on Front.
- AIM MXL2 Data Logger with Trans Temp, Engine & Oil Temp Sensors
- Custom 1.75” 4130 Steel Cage
- Sabelt Race Seat
- Momo Steering Wheel with removable adapter
Aero and Body Compnents
- Fresh Paint
- 997.2 Grand Am Front End Conversion
- HRG Custom 996 Aero Roof
- Getty Custom Wide Body and Side Skirts
- Dry Carbon Fiber Hood
- Carbon Fiber Doors
- GT4 Clubsport Rear Wing with Custom Uprights
- I have the Original 986 Front end with fenders, Carbon Fiber Hood and Cover Lights, and Joe Hoth Front Spoiler.
Car has never had any collisions or large offs by both myself and the previous owner. Well taken care of and stored by Vali Motorsports. This car is an absolute blast to drive and easy to maintain. The reason I'm selling is that I bumped up a Class and currently drive a Clubsport. My Loss is your gain!